Race Info Line (503) 272-0146
Scotty Graham Memorial Series Finals
at Mt.Hood Skibowl
DH September 9, 2006
XC September 10, 2006
P.O.Box 320, Government Camp OR 97028
Fax: (503) 272-0240
- Location: Mt. Hood Skibowl is located 52 miles S.E. of Portland on Hwy. 26, just before the village of Government Camp.
- Registration forms: can be downloaded from www.Skibowl.com or www.OBRA.org/forms.
- Pre-registration: Entrance deadline is Thursday prior to event. Mail application to Hurricane Racing, P.O.Box 320, Government Camp, OR 97028 or fax application to 503-272-0240. Please, no e-mail registrations. If you pre-register and cannot attend we will NOT charge you.
- Late Registration: For those of you who don't want to save $5.00 we will hold registration on Sat.8:00am-11:00am, & Sun 9:30am-12:00pm. And yes, there is a late fee of $5.00.
- Entry fee: DH: $30.00 for all classes includes training on Saturday.
- XC: $15.00 for all participants
- Events: Downhill training on Saturday 9:00am-11:30am, Downhill race on Saturday at 12:30 & Cross Country race on Sunday at 12:00.
- Training: DH Saturday 9:00-11:30. XC course marked for Friday.
*Please stay off or be very careful on the Downhill portions of the XC course.
**You must be registered to use the course, or purchase a $5.00 Trail Permit, available at Hurricane
Racing and all other SkiBowl ticket booths.
Saturday: Lifts open at 9:00am, course closes at 11:30am. Anyone on the course after 11:30am will be
disqualified (no refund). Riders meeting at finish area at 8:45am.
- Start: Saturday DH at 12:30 1st run Pro/Elite/Exp/Hardtail followed by single runs for Sport/Beginners, then the 2nd run for Pro/Elite/Exp/Hardtail.
Sunday XC: 12:00pm for Pro/Elite/Expert category followed by Sport at 12:20, and Beginners at 12:30.
- Course: DH-Separate courses will be designed for each class. Better one of the Two counts.
XC- 2 Lap format for Sport (18+ Miles) Single Lap format for Beginners (9 Miles) and multi-laps for
Pro/Elite/Exp (25+ Miles). Be ready for mountainous terrain, lots of climbing and beautiful scenery if
you are in shape enough to enjoy it!
- Awards/Raffle: Following the last racer in the finish area (app. 3:45pm).
- Parking: at Skibowl parking lot.