June 18th, 2006
Short Track - Downhill - Cross Country
Government Camp OR 97028
Fax: (503) 272-0240
For all other you will need and OBRA one day or annual. Both available on site.
- Location: Mt. Hood Skibowl is located 52 miles S.E. of Portland on Hwy. 26, just before the Village of Government Camp
- Registration forms: can be downloaded from www.Skibowl.com or www.OBRA.org.
- Pre-registration: Entrance deadline is Thursday prior to event. Mail application to Hurricane Racing, P.O.Box 320, Government Camp, OR 97028 or fax application to 503-272-0240. Please, no e-mail registrations. If you pre-register and cannot attend we will NOT charge you. NO REFUND ONCE TRAINING STARTED!
- Late Registration: Saturday June 17th 10:00am - 3:00pm Sunday June 18th 8:30am - 12:30pm. And yes, there is a late fee of $5.00. Except Short Track
- Entry Fees:
- ST: $10.00 if combined with DH/XC, Otherwise $15.00- No Late Fee
- DH: $25.00 for all classes does not include training Sat. 17th additional $10.00
- XC: $15.00 for all participants
Short Track: 10am Pro / E / Exp. for 25 minutes, 10:30am Sport / Single Speed for 25 minutes 11am Beginners and Jr. for 45 minutes Followed by medal awards for Beg. & Jr. only Downhill: 10am Pro / E / Exp. 11am Sport / Hardtail 11:30am Combined Category 11:45am Beginners 12:15 2nd run for Pro / E / Exp (Start times may vary based upon 1 minute intervals and numbers of entries.) Cross Country 1pm Pro / E / Exp. followed by Sport. Beginners race short track only at 11am.
- Training: DH: Saturday 6/17/06 11:00am-4:00pm. Sunday riders meeting at finish area at 8:45am. Lifts open at 9:00am; course closes at 9:45am. Anyone on the course after 9:45am will be disqualified (no refund). XC and ST courses will be marked and available for inspection on Sat. 17th Course: DH-Separate courses will be designed for each class. XC- Multi-lap format for Pro/E/Exp (25+ Miles) and 2 lap for Sport (18+ Miles) Beg. & Jr. will race on ST only. Be ready for mountainous terrain, lots of climbing and beautiful scenery if you are in shape enough to enjoy it!
- Awards/Raffle: Following the last Pro/Expert rider in the finish area (app. 4pm).
- Parking: at Skibowl parking lot.