Annual Meeting & Awards Banquet
Annual meeting 4:00 PM
Voting is done by club representatives. Make sure that someone from your club attends so that your concerns are heard. Clubs must have paid 2007 dues.
- OBRA racing rule changes
- BAR competition changes
- Review financials
- Elect board members
Banquet 6:00 PM
All are invited! Come celebrate all of OBRA at this fun and gregarious evening. Come reminisce about your Cross Crusade face-plant in front of hundreds of cheering fans, you ripping up the trail at Mt. Hood Skibowl, tearing up the track at Alpenrose or catching someone at the line at the Eugene Celebration. Enjoy some great company and join us for good fun and good time.
- Spinach Salad: Fresh spinach, tomatoes, spicy walnuts, bacon, red onion, grapefruit, and feta cheese. Served with a hand-made orange poppy seed dressing.
- Fruit Platter: A layout of fresh fruit to include honeydew and cantaloupe melons, pineapple, strawberry, mangos and grapes.
- Deli Meat & Cheese Platter: An assortment of freshly sliced deli meats served with cheeses, lettuce, tomato and fresh rolls.
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna: Roasted yellow squash and zucchini, fresh pasta, ricotta cheese, garlic and Laurelwood's Organic Free Range Red marinara.
- Red Roasted Potatoes & Grilled Veggies: Red Potatoes roasted with garlic and herbs as well as grilled seasonal vegetables.
- Pizza By The Slice: A variety of Laurelwood gourmet pizza's served by the slice.
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages – Your choice of coke products, Ian's Favorite Root beer, Stumptown Coffee, etc
Awards for Best All Round (Winners will be announced after racing finishes for 2007 – please note, that awards do not go to all Category winners) and Oregon Cup
Laurelwood Pizza Company
1728 NE 40th Ave
Portland, OR 97212
Map/directions from Google maps
For reservations please return form to OBRA with $20 per person or register online
PO Box 16355
Portland, OR 97292
For more information call Kenji Sugahara at 503-302-4935 or firstname.lastname@example.org.