- Location: McCubbins Gulch located on Mt. Hood National Forest near Bear Springs Ranger station.
- Registration forms: can be downloaded from www.Skibowl.com or www.OBRA.org.
- Pre-registration: Entrance deadline is Thursday prior to event. Mail application to Hurricane Racing, P.O.Box 320, Government Camp, OR 97028 or fax application to 503-272-0240. Please, no e-mail registrations. Sat: 11am-2:30pm and 5pm-7pm at the start/finish area. As usual your registration fee will not be processed until we see your smiling face!
- Entry fee: $30.00 for Sat pre-ride, Short Track, and Sun XC race, or $20.00 for just the Sun XC race. (add $5.00 for Sun late Registration.)
- Late Registration: add $5.00 late fee at McCubbins Gulch start/finish area on Sunday 8:30am to 10:30am ($5.00 late registration fee).
- Start Time: Sat am pre-ride the course. Sat 3pm Short Track. Sun11:00am for Pro/Elite/Expert, 11:10am for Sports, and 11:15am for Beg.
- Single lap format for all classes in rolling terrain, starting with motorcycle trails, continuing on with very pristine single tracks. All types of surfaces and trail conditions for Pro/Expert (30+ miles). Sport uses shortened expert course (20miles). Beginners ride 8.5 mile long single loop. Look at directional signs instead of jumping over them or blowing by them - it will make your day peachy.
- Awards/Raffle: Following last racer arrival at finish area.
- Parking: You will be directed to various locations near the start/finish area.
- Directions: From Portland - 52 miles to Skibowl (maps will be provided and hung on Ski School's door in the parking lot of Skibowl). Continue 19 miles on Hwy 26 east, turn left onto Hwy 216 to Maupin and follow it for 2 miles and turn left onto FS Rd 2130 until you come to day use area - that is our Start/Finish area. From Bend - Take Hwy 97 to Hwy 26 west through Madras/Warm Springs, then turn right onto Hwy 216 to Maupin and follow it for 2 miles and turn left onto FS Rd 2130 until you come to day use area - that is our Start/Finish area.
- Camping: Campsites may be able pending on snow melt, Bear Springs Campground. However you will need a NW Forest Pass.
"OBRA and the organizers of this race do not provide insurance coverage for injuries that occur at the race. The costs related to those injuries are the responsibility of the individual participant."
"In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"Mt Hood Skibowl LLC. and Hurricane Racing are permitte of the Mt. Hood National Forest."