- Location: Mt. Hood Skibowl is located 52 miles S.E. of Portland on Hwy. 26, just before the village of Government Camp.
- Registration forms: can be downloaded from www.Skibowl.com or www.OBRA.org/forms.
- Pre-registration: Entrance deadline is Friday prior to event. Mail application to Hurricane Racing, P.O.Box 320, Government Camp, OR 97028 or fax application to 503-272-0240.You can also register directly at
www.skibowl.com and email your form to email@example.com. If you pre-register and cannot attend we will NOT
Must be pre-registered or buy trail permit to pre ride on Sat the 8th!
- Late Registration: Sunday Sept 9th 8:30am-11:45am there is a $5.00 late fee
- Entry fee: XC: $15.00 for all participants and there will be $5.00 late fee after Friday
- Events: Sept 9th 12pm Pro / Elite / Exp. followed by Sports and Beginners at 12:20pm.
- Training: XC courses will be marked and available for inspection on Saturday Sept 8th
- Course: XC- Multi-lap format for Pro/E/Exp(25+ Miles), 2 laps for Sport (18+ Miles) and 1 lap for Beg.(9+ miles).
Be ready for mountainous terrain, lots of climbing and beautiful scenery if you are in shape enough to enjoy it!
- Awards/Raffle: Following the last Pro/Expert rider in the finish area (app. 4pm).
- Parking: at Skibowl parking lot.
"OBRA and the organizers of this race do not provide insurance coverage for injuries that occur at the race. The costs related to those injuries are the responsibility of the individual participant."
"In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"Mt Hood Skibowl LLC. and Hurricane Racing are permitte of the Mt. Hood National Forest."
Created on 8/10/2007