June 17th, 2007
Short Track - Cross Country
Government Camp OR 97028
Fax: (503) 272-0240
- Location: Mt. Hood Skibowl is located 52 miles S.E. of Portland on Hwy. 26, just before the Village of Government Camp
- Registration forms: can be downloaded from www.Skibowl.com or www.OBRA.org.
- Pre-registration: Entrance deadline is Thursday prior to event. Mail application to Hurricane Racing, P.O.Box 320, Government Camp, OR 97028 or fax application to 503-272-0240. Please, no e-mail registrations. If you pre-register and cannot attend we will NOT charge you.
- Late Registration: Sunday June 18th 8:30am - 12:30pm. And yes, there is a late fee of $5.00. Except Short Track
- Entry Fees:
- ST: $10.00 if combined with XC, Otherwise $15.00 - No Late Fee
- XC: $15.00 for all participants
Short Track: 10am Pro / E / Exp. for 25 minutes, 10:30am Sport / Single Speed for 25 minutes 11am Beginners and Jr. for 45 minutes Followed by medal awards for Beg. & Jr. only Cross Country 12pm Pro / E / Exp. followed by Sport. Beginners race short track only at 11am.
Course: XC- Multi-lap format for Pro/E/Exp (25+ Miles) and 2 lap for Sport (18+ Miles) Beg. & Jr. will race on ST only. Be ready for mountainous terrain, lots of climbing and beautiful scenery if you are in shape enough to enjoy it!
- Awards/Raffle: Following the last Pro/Expert rider in the finish area (app. 3:30pm).
- Parking: at Skibowl parking lot.
- Lodging: Mt Hood Info Center at 503-622-4822 or 888-622-4822 or Collins Lake
"In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"Mt Hood Skibowl LLC. and Hurricane Racing are permitte of the Mt. Hood National Forest."